- Gas Manifold is a group of Gas Cylinders connected in series and is designed to supply gas through a pipeline to an equipment or building.
- We at Naveen Gas Service Design, Manufacture, Supply and Commission the Gas Manifold systems for Industrial, Medical, Research Laboratory and food grade applications.
- Gas Services: Oxygen, Hydrogen, Argon, Nitrogen, Helium, Air, Acetylene, Ammonia, Carbon-DI-Oxide, nitrous oxide, mixer gas, propane, methane, anhydrous hcl, etc.
- We have supplied manifolds of different range, varying from 2 cylinders to 300 cylinders for gases, also done skid mounted trailers, quads, etc.
- Our Gas Manifolds shall be designed based on our client requirement and considering the possible future expansion. Our manifolds shall be designed based on CCOE/PESO guidelines and will be complying to those standards and factor of safety. We provide manifolds with third party certification.
The benefits of installing gas manifold system over single gas cylinders are:
- Uninterrupted gas supply
- Streamlines the handling of gas cylinders
- Reduces the transport cost
- Reduces the need for space
- Lower residual gases in cylinders (saves cost)
- Easier handling of gas cylinder during an emergency, easy shut off of entire system
- Centralized gas distribution system, therefore reducing the need for individual pressure regulators or flash back arrestors.
- Safer working environment and reduces labor efforts.
- FEATURES OF NGS GAS MANIFOLD:
- Robust design, with 1.5 factor of Safety.
- Manifold with manual or fully/semi auto-changeover systems.
- Low pressure alarm, warns the user to change cylinders or the manifold rack
- Safety system with safety relief valve, which pops up in case of regulator failure, causing no damage to the user’s equipment
- Manifolds will be manufactured and cleaned for high pure applications and clean room packed fittings will be used for the same.
Manifolds will be tested hydraulically at 1.5 times the working pressure in presence of your representative